- Unrefined, Virgin Shea Butter – has emollient qualities and melts on contact with the skin making very quick to absorb.
- Coconut Oil – coconut oil may be linked to some potential benefits for skin, including reducing inflammation, keeping skin moisturized and helping heal wounds. The medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil also possess antimicrobial properties that can help treat acne and protect the skin from harmful bacteria.
- Calendula – anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, & anti-bacterial. Good for wounds.
- Sweet Almond oil – fatty acids help skin retain moisture. Hypoallergenic. High in Vitamin E (antioxidant).
- Jojoba – wax structure similar to natural oils from skin which helps absorb quicker. Doesn’t evaporate like water based moisturizers.
- Arnica – infections, eczema, itchiness, and open wounds. Antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
Hemp Seed oil – plumps, firms, and tightens skin. Antioxidant. Suitable for all skin types.
- Ylang Ylang – Antidepressant, antiseborrheic, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, hypotensive, nervine and sedative. Balances sebum production.
- Clary Sage – Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, regulates sebum production.
- Bergamont – Natural cleanser, prevents and fights infections, pain relief.
- Jasmine – anti-aging packed with antioxidants, moisturizing, even skin tone.
- Peppermint – promotes blood flow, stimulating, balances natural oils, soothing, refreshing.
Beta Caryophyllene – heightened bioavailability, pain relief, boosts immune system, alleviates stress, reduces inflammation, promotes healthy digestion, analgesic.
The scent on this salve is warm and spicy with just the right balance of peppermint. Phyto Cannabinoid Infused, Terpene enriched, this salve has a warming quality that is great to ease tense muscles. It works well with the CBD ICE, it creates an “icy hot” style sensation. Fast absorbing, no greasy residue, immediate relief, suited for broad areas such as shoulders, thighs and backs.
Muscle focused pain relief, great anti inflammatory, warming quality, positive impact on neuropathic based pain, commonly used as a post workout recovery aid. Athletes report less pain after workouts and a greater ability to rebound quickly.
Notes: This salve played a huge role in establishing Ready and Well as a provider of high quality Cannabinoid products. Where some are skeptical of topicals, our salves prove the value and power of these formulations. It is best to store in a cool dry place. They are best used within 2 years. They are manufactured in small batches and are hand poured. Products can be made without scent upon custom order. These formulations are tested at a state certified, third party, independent lab to ensure potency, purity, and overall quality.